Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Water Fun day

On Friday the 7th Glenbrae school had water fun day it started at 9am till interval.First we did the roll then we had to line up outside we walked out to the court in our house colours. Then Mrs Ripata said “that we had to first do the obstacle race” we had to walk quietly down to our first activity I felt like the activity has lots of experience in it.Then Mrs Tofa  blew  the whistle then we had to start everyone screamed and cheered for their team mate first person was Wairua he ran and got the cup and he had to fill it up with water, then he had to crawl under four chairs stuck together with the cup in his hand then he ran straight to the blue bucket same with the other houses then we all had a go then Mrs Tofa blew the whistle to go to the next activity.

Then we went to the next activity the water slide thats when I was soaking wet it was only a small slide because the black one keeps blowing away in the wind but it was fun I always fall on my butt Edwina made me soaking wet and soapy then we went to our next activity but I didn't get to do it all I had to go to Mrs Elia.

The End . By Atelaite


No comments:

Post a Comment