Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

The Visit to the Tread Lightly Caravan.


Orientation: who, what, activity like where? Room 7 Mrs George Kate Kelly,Miss Atuahiva. Knowledge in the school hall and the Tread Lightly Caravan.


First..... We had to get in our groups and there was 6 groups. The Tutor was Miss Atuahiva, Ms Kelly, Ms Kate and Mrs George.

Then.....We had to get on our first activity and I was with Apii, Brandon, Kerisimasi’s team. Our first activity was the Geckos and Vine.The Geckos and Vine game was fun. It was exactly the same as snakes and ladders.

Next..... We finished our game and we had to move on to our next activity. It was called the Magnified Insects. We had to go on our last rotation and the game was called the Pedal power.

Finally..... The bell rang and we all had to stop so we went and said thank you to Kate and Kelly. I enjoyed going through the rotation. 


I thought that........the Insects were still alive. I also thought that the Geckos and Vines were snakes and ladders. I loved the Tread Lightly Caravan because it was fun. The only  thing it didn't like about it was the fact that I wasn’t able to make the light turn on.





1 comment:

Api'i said...

Wow laite I really like your blog post its fabulous and its telling us what we learnt about things in the Tread Lightly Caravan

Post a Comment