Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Science Trip, made by Laite and Edwina



Malo e lelei My name is Laite. Edwina and I have being studying about Science.Edwina and I  were two of the students that went to the Auckland University in town. The part I liked about going to the University is when is I got to take a photo with Doctor Bubble.

I hope you enjoy our Slide show.
from Laite.T

http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SureFire_Brand_Head_Terms_Brand&utm_term=university%20of%20auckland&matchtype=b&utm_content=16047496042


2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hello Laite, I know me and you have been spending time on this. I know that we did a great job. I really love the presentation. Well done Laite! Keep up the great work you've done.

Atelaite tangimausia taufa said...

Thank you Edwina keep up the good work to

Post a Comment